Bali & beyond
Why not combine a trip to Bali with a dive trip/liveaboard to the Komodo National Park? Komodo is known to offer the most spectacular diving in the world, with amazing drifts, perfect coral gardens, loads and loads of big fish action and of course, DRAGONS! Who could say no to seeing dragons in their lifetime?
Sample itinerary: 16 nights/17 days Bali + Komodo Islands
- Day 1: Arrival + transport to your Resort in Amed.
- Day 2: 3 Dives Tulamben (USS Liberty Wreck, Coral Garden, Drop Off)
- Day 3: 3 Dives Amed (Bunutan Reef, Japanese Wreck)
- Day 4: Daytrip (Tirtaganga Waterpalace, White Sand Beach, Lempuyang temple)
- Day 5: 3 Dives Nusa Penida (Manta Point, Crystal Bay + 1 more)
- Day 6: Daytrip to Pemutaran (Hotsprings, Git Git Waterfalls).
- Day 7: 2 Dives Menjangan Island
- Day 8: 2 Dives Pemutaran (Secret Bay + 1 more)
- Day 9: Daytrip to Kuta/Seminyak
- Day 10: Flight to Labuan Bajo
- Day 11: Liveaboard Komodo Islands ( 2 dives + nightdive)
- Day 12: Liveaboard Komodo Islands ( 2 dives + nightdive)
- Day 13: Liveaboard Komodo Islands (3 dives)
- Day 14: Flight to Bali + transport to Ubud
- Day 15: Day off Ubud
- Day 16: Daytrip around Ubud
- Day 17: Transport to your next destination
Cost: Send us a message for a quote
Includes: 25 dives, 16 nights accommodation including liveaboard + breakfast, all transport, daytrips.
Excludes: Return flight Bali to Flores (1.100.000 IDR – 1.400.000 IDR return)
Please be sure to book this trip well ahead to garantuee availibility.
Contact us to create your personal dive safari.