Bali is quickly making a name for itself as a perfect diving holiday destination. All of the natural beauty on land gets matched easily by the incredible diving just off Bali's shores. Doing a dive safari with Bali Reef Divers allows you to explore both the above and below, all according to your needs and wishes.
This is a sample itinerary. You can make your dive safari the way you want and do as many dives as you like. Maybe you want to dive every other day and visit the exciting places bali has to offer on your non-diving days. You choose and we make it happen!
Sample itinerary: 8 nights/9 days Around Bali
- Day 1: Arrival + transport to your Resort in Amed. (Amed)
- Day 2: 3 Dives Tulamben (USS Liberty Wreck, Coral Garden, Drop Off) (Amed)
- Day 3: 3 Dives Amed (Bunutan Reef, Japanese Wreck) (Amed)
- Day 4: Daytrip (Tirtaganga Waterpalace, White Sand Beach, Lempuyang temple) (Amed)
- Day 5: 3 Dives Nusa Penida (Manta Point, Crystal Bay + 1 more) (Amed)
- Day 6: Daytrip to Pemutaran (Hotsprings, Git Git Waterfalls). (Pemutaran)
- Day 7: 2 Dives Menjangan Island (Pemutaran)
- Day 8: 2 Dives Pemutaran (Secret Bay + 1 more) (Pemutaran)
- Day 9: Transport to your next destination
Cost: Contact us for a quote
Includes: 13 dives, 8 nights accommodation + breakfast, all transport, daytrips,
Contact us to create your personal dive safari.