PADI Divemaster Internships
You want to make a carreer in diving, travel the world, meet new people and most importantly, spend your days in your ocean office? Divemaster is where it all begins.
Divemaster is the entry level for any professional, recreational diver. As a divemaster, you can guide people around your favorite dive sites, assist instructors on courses, help out in dive centers and so much more. It prepares you for any future steps up towards instructor level or higher.
The Divemaster Internship program with Bali Reef Divers will prepare you for life as a diving professional. You will have to go through theory, do a lot of dives, assist on courses, learn how to handle groups, how to guide, how to function within a team and most of all, you’ll have fun doing it in a beautiful, relaxing area. You will not spend hours and hours in a car traveling to dive sites. You will not be in a place that has 15 other DM trainees at the same time. We will adapt as much as possible to your pace, so you can slowly work your way through the course and be 100% comfortable with what you will do next.
Amed and Tulamben offer the best diving to be found on the Island, with a huge diversity and plenty of dive sites to keep anybody occupied for a long, long time. On top of that, the area is super relaxed, with plenty of local warungs, places to hang out or new people to meet.
The pre-requisites to start a DM course are to have Rescue Diver and EFR and a minimum of 40 dives. If you would like to do the course, but don’t have the necessary dives or certifications yet, just contact us and we’ll work something out.
Our Internship programs are either 1 or 2 months, depending on your time schedule and flexibility. 1 month is enough to finish a course and be well prepared, 2 months will allow us more time to go through everything and give you some of working experience and a lot of extra dives, which comes in handy if you would like to become a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor.
PADI Divemaster Internship Information:
- Time: 1-2 months
- Dives: Unlimited
- Price: 14.000.000 IDR
- PADI Divemaster Course
- Unlimited Diving
- PADI Divemaster Package course material
- PADI Divemaster Course certification fee
- Accommodation (we can help you find accommodation within your budget)
- Minimum 40 dives at start of the course
- Equipment: Dive computer + dive mask
- SSI or PADI Rescue Diver + EFR Certification (obtained in the last 24 months)
PADI Zero to Hero (OW, AOW, Nitrox, Rescue, EFR, DM) 6 months
- Package Rate: 33.000.000 IDR (from 41.250.000. 20% discount) (+- US$2200)
- PADI Open Water, PADI Advanced, PADI Nitrox, EFR, PADI Rescue including manuals and certification fees.
- PADI Divemaster Course
- Unlimited diving in Amed/Tulamben area during 6 months
- Equipment rental (You should have your own mask and computer)
- 2 Bali Reef Divers T-Shirts
- Discounts at our resort restaurant
- PADI Divemaster Fee (AUD$ 196)
- PADI Divemaster crew pack (currently Rp. 3.900.000 - July 2019)
- Accommodation (we can help you find a budget option)
- Food and drinks
- Visa and Visa Extensions (We can help you set up a social budaya)
- No prior diving experience is required
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- Good swimming skills
Doctors approval for diving fitness
Have a look at our package deals for dive courses.